Sunday, December 27, 2015

When We first spoke, I felt like I had known you forever,
I told you all my secrets , That I couldn't tell ever.
YOu listened to me patiently, I bet you thought I will never end,
I never really knew then , we'd become more than just friends.
Over some time, I knew the real you.
A guy so caring, with a heart so true.
I've survived life with hurt and loneliness by my side.
I told you I'd never leave for the feelings I have inside.
So I have decided time would answer all.
If we are meant to be time will do away with this wall.
I love the way we are , you've always made me smile.
Will it ever be forever, I guess we'll wait awhile.
Meeting you changed my life & I really love you so,
the feelings I have for you, I will never let them go.
Remember me always & forever.
For I think we'd grow apart never..
Love You Much More heart emoticon
- Mysterious Girl !

No comments: