Friday, September 2, 2011

Why I Love You


Its not because I like to love

but its because I breath to love

living for love

but living to love means expecting love in return as benefit

so thats the reason why I love

With my mind adrift

I think of the best moving far & wide just like a scout

digging to find whats in my might

then I decorate the love to make it a bit smooth

With a rhyme I love whats in my head

poison the love on my lips then pass them out with my mouth

whats the best, I cherish like a dove

never to let go but keep in my heart

use it to fly with the best lover with the heart

I will not to finish my game in lips

but to finish like an orchestra band

then I do the best for me to stand

with someone I can call a lover

together we then fight to the better end

When my head is filled with love,

I wont think of the outcome

because I know the best will always come

all I do is love to stem to stem what people fear the most

this is the very reason why I love.

No comments: