Friday, September 16, 2011

Its My Life.....

This pain of separation, stings my heart everyday

It hurts me through the night in every way

we were happy, but that was our past

I have loved you and will always do till i breath my last

In this empty space away from the world

of those cruel beasts who call themselves our wellwisher…

I lie on my bed

These eyes that once used to dive inside yours….

are now closed forever…

These ears that once used to hear your voice everyday

will now hear nothing but silence….

These lips that once used to say all that you loved to hear…

are now shut without uttering a single word…

This voice that once used to fill the air with laughter and joy…

will never be heard any more…..

These hands that were once locked with yours…

are now hanging loose in the air…

And blood on the floor is not just blood

Its each and every drop consists of my love for you

The pain that I everyday go through…..

and now..

i lie on my bed

unemotional

feelingless

and

…LIFELESS….

No comments: